Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Natural Hair


So...my one year anniversary of my big chop has passed. I have settled into a routine and become very LAZY. :-)
These days, I am wearing either a puff...or baggied bun. I henna rarely...only if I find the time...which is not often...and I deep condition...never. :-(

I am a very bad girl. I find myself spending more and more time at my SO's place and he hates the smell of henna. So between dealing with him, the kids, school, the 2nd job...and the puppy...my hair doesn't get much time.

My style of choice lately has been a puff. If I am feeling cute, I put a little hump in the top.:-) Boring right?

Products:
I found an old bottle of Salon Selectives Loosely Defined and my hair loved me long time. I sure wish that was still sold in stores...online...anywhere. My hair loved it.

Kinky Curly Curling Custard... I had to give my hair a break from this.

OCT....I think this works...esp when mixed with MN but I need to reup. I have been lazy.

Lately I have been wearing a puff styled with fantasia on my sides and edges and Pantene Hydrating curls on the length. I have attached a pic.

I will be back soon. Hopefully I can take some REAL progress pics soon.

No comments: