Thursday, December 3, 2009

Missing my Hair: Still In Sew in!

So I have been weaved up since September and I have MISSED my hair.
When I took my weave down last time, I only wore my hair for about 2 days before I got it reweaved. Although I had two days with my hair, I did not do a length check at all. After wearing that THICK weave...my hair felt SO thin.

I recently discovered that I was losing hair. I could not for the life of me figure out why my hair was shedding so badly. Well I finally figured it out...MEDICATION. I recently switched to a new birth control pill and my body does not seem to agree at all. I will soon post more about the overall affects of different methods of birth control on your body.

At any rate....I liked my weave....not as much as I liked the first one...but I liked it. I used a better brand of hair this time...and I will be saving this hair ro use on a future install.

I have also decided to spend the first 6 months of 2010 in weaves. I am determined to retain some length and reach my hair first and second hair goal in 2010.

At any rate...I am taking my weave down and deep conditioning tonight. I hope that I have something good waiting for me under this weave. In the meantime, here are a few pics of my current do...







2 comments:

LadyWritesTheBlues said...

YAY! I checked on the right day! lol I love your hair-so pretty! Okay,my best friend is now letting her perm grow out, too. I will have to tell her to look at these new pics-happy hair growing! :)

Ton of HotPinkDelicacy said...

Thanks Lady! :-)

I have a new sew in...I will upodate later today...