Monday, April 20, 2009

Pictures and plans!




As promised I uploaded pictures of the dreaded damage to my hairline. I have also included pictures of the braids. I did not get any hair pics....but I promise to do so in the next day or so.

My plan for my hair....AMLA powder. I am totally loving all of these herbs and the effect that they have on my hair. I did my first Amla treatment tonight and I LOVE it. It is a little early to rave about it...but I am pretty certain that Amla and Henna are in my regimen to stay. I plan to try out a few more powders.... Anyways...here are the pics!

And....a video. **please excuse my eyes...I look cockeyed here...LOL**

2 comments:

Laquita said...

Your braids looked great - too bad they damaged your hairline.

Great video :o)

DeeDee said...

Yeah. Your braids are very nice.