Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Oldie but Goodie: Surge 14 Plus Revitilizer

Back in 2005 or so, one of the most popular hair growth aids was Surge 14 plus. Many people on various hair boards started growth challenges using this product. ALlot of people reported increased growth from the use of Surge 14 plus. Well, unfortunately this product is also discontinued....but guess who still has some?!?
Yeap! Me. I am using it to grow my edges back. I would take pics but it makes me cry to see it...so I will report back in about two more weeks with my progress. Times like this I am SO glad that I am a PJ!

In other news....my SO stopped by last night so I was unable to do my Amla paste. I must say...I can already see a difference in my hair. I can not wait to see what happens with the continued use of Amla and Henna on my hair!

Chlorella...I am still using this as well. I take about 3 pills a day with a Sea Kelp pill. My skin looks GREAT. Haven't straightened so I don't know WHAT my hair is doing...

Will be back later...going to do my favorite thing...wash my hair and dress for work!

No comments: