Friday, February 6, 2009

I have a disease....

and it is called hand in HAIR!

So...I was impatient and could not wait on my Jamila brand Henna. So I used Dulhan Henna... I mixed it with Green Tea, honey, olive oil, a pinch of Vatika Oil and Amla Oil. Over kill right? Well I sat it on my heating pad for like 15 minutes....applied...then left on overnight.
The color is more vibrant. I am a chocolate cherry head gal! Call me Cherry Coke if you would! LOL

When I rinsed the Henna out....I used a mixture of conditioners:
Elucence MB
Jessicul WDT
Pantene Breakage Defense

I left it on for an hour and a half and sat under my heating cap for 45 minutes. Rinsed....CWed with my pantene hydrating curls...and into a puff my hair went.
My.Hair.Is.SO. SOOOFFTT!

I can't keep my hand out of it. Because I had to detangle (and loss very little hair mind you) my curls are not as defined as they COULD be but it still looks and feels great. I will take a pic when it dries.
My hair is ALREADY noticably thicker! I am excited. I am contemplating attempting to twist it tonight...we shall see.
At any rate...another successful Henna application.
My next application will be when I receive the Jamila in the mail. After that I may chill for 2 weeks or so....I think I am going to incorporate Amla into my daily regime for a bit...and start back with my OCT once I get on a Henna schedule. I am VERY excited. My hair feels SO soft and it getting thicker ALREADY. Henna head for life....Henna Head for life.

No comments: