Thursday, February 5, 2009

Slip and Slide...

So...I tried out my Jessicurl WDT yesterday. My curls were starting to look a little thirsty so I decided that it was time to bun for a little bit. So my Jessicurl JUST so happened to arrive....and when I opened it and saw how thick it was (similar to a moisturizer) I decided to use it as a leave in. I know of another curly that does this so decided what the heck.
So...yesterday I put my hair in a phony bun...nbaggied underneath with the following products.
Elucence MB Conditioner
Shea MOisture Leave IN
Jessicurl WDT
Shea Butter on ends...
This morning when I took it down...my hair felt very soft and moist. So I did my daily CW with Pantene** and this morning I only applied Elucence, Jessicurl and Olive Oil on my ends. I am in a high bun today...baggied underneath. Tonight...I will DC with Pantene Breakage Defense Mask (I found some at Walmart)
So...Jessicurl gets two thumbs up as a leave in. Left my hair feeling buttery soft.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Conditioner Washes...
I use LOTS of conditioners for conditioner washes. However, my hair responds BEST to Pantene Hydrating Curls. I need to see if Sam's sells a HUGE tub of this. This morning I started out with Bed Head Moisture Maniac (which is pretty good but not mind blowing...Hello Hydration is better and cheaper) and I added Pantene Hydrating Curls to it. I think that this is going to be my main conditioner as my hair responds so well to it.

Until later......

I will also post of a pic of today's "CurlyNikki bun" that I am wearing when I get home tonight.

No comments: