Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Calm, Cool and Conditioned...






So. I had a bad day. I was a little sad...so I went SHOPPING!



Retail therapy at it's best. I got LOTS of clothing.... I will post pics of that when I actually put them on...but until then...I got more CONDITIONER! I have been reading allot on naturally curly and I have read about Giovanni Tea Tree Invigorating Conditioner and Moisture Manic Conditioner....I will be back wit a review after I have used them.






OH...and I did my deep conditioning treatment last night with my Elucence (yes I went back...well I sent my friend and they teed her off as well...that's another blog.) and my Vatika Oil...My hair feels GREAT today. I also did a bentonite clay treatment last night...so my hair is nice, clean, moisturized and SOFT.






Here is a recent pic of how I am wearing my hair...and two of my many recent purchases...















Until Next time.....

No comments: