Friday, January 30, 2009

To Henna or Not...that is the question

So...I was reading a few blogs, cruising a few fotki albums, and browsing a few hair boards...and Henna has caught my attention. Nik from CurlyNikki.com was very helpful with her pictorial...and she was very helpful answering questions. I rushed out...and purchased some Henna...

Then I chickened out.

My only concerns are:
1. I do not want to drastically change my hair color.
2. I do not want to loosen my curl.

However...I DO want thicker, stronger and healthier hair! So...I think this weekend will be a "HennaMeBeautiful" Weekend.

Stay tuned for my results...

My fingers, toes and eyes are crossed.



In other news...I SO need a new style...this one is SO boring now. My hair is currently in flat twists...that are soft as heck...I hope they result in a pretty twist out....We shall see in an hour or so... But anyways...here I am yesterday in my boring puff...


No comments: