Saturday, January 17, 2009

So I have been trying products...

Ok...so I am 8 months post my BC now...and I am LOVING my hair more and more everyday. I am trying more and more products and I have identified that what works for some...don't work for all.

One thing I tried was Shea Butter. All natural...and unfortunately...I don't think my hair likes it. It makes my hair feel hard and not soft. So we are going to go back to Olive Oil and see what I got.

After reading rave reviews about Shea Moisture Shea butter leave in...I tried it...My hair gave it a thumbs DOWN. So...I still use it...but I have to mix it with another leave in.

I revisied cantu Shea Butter Leave in...and my hair LOVES it. I did read that it was drying to some other people's hair...but it leaves my hair very moisturized.

Long Aid Curl Activator gel....jury is still out on this one...

I have a few more products to try...and I need to update with some pics...

Oh...Ovation WORKS! I am using it with MN and I think I am getting results. I am going to straighten again and we can compare pics. I said initially that I was not going to reup when I am out...I think that is a lie. :-)

Happy hair growing...

No comments: