Thursday, January 29, 2009

Straight vs Curly

So I get questions about what I products I use on my hair. I decided it would be better to document them all here. I don't use the same products for everything that I do to my hair...
For one...when I wear my hair straight I use a different set of products.

When I am planning to straighten I shampoo with Creme of Nature (the one similar to the green label). This is the ONLY time that I use shampoo. I shampoo so that I can have that light flowy hair once I flat iron. I then condition with Mizani Moisturefuse. It leaves my hair super soft...yet it doesn't weigh my hair down.

I blow dry using Biosilk's Thermal Spray...just a little goes a long way.
Then I rub a dime sized amount of Chi Silk Infusion thru my hair....and I start flat ironing in tiny sections with my Chi Iron. Once I am done, I wrap my hair...and BAM! Silky straight weightless hair!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She's a Maniac!!!

So...this morning for my conditoner wash I used Bed Head's Moisture Maniac...

And the verdict is....
It is a KEEPER.

It smells GREAT and left my hair amazingly soft. It was also very easy to finger comb in the shower...which is important because I try to stray from combs. So...I will continue with this HUGE bottle and see if it continues to be moisturizing...as some conditioners start that way and end up drying you out over time. So for now...I will add this to my regime.

No comments: