Tuesday, March 17, 2009

B Complex Supplement : A Closer Look

I have been fully natural for about 9 months now. I have used herbal supplements to aid in my hair care regimen. Over the course of my hair journey( relaxed, natural, and texturized) I have taken the following vitamins:
Biotin
MSM
Vegatel Silica
Horsetail (considering starting back)
Evening Primrose Oil

I am sure there are more, but those are the most memorable. Recently, I added B Complex to my vitamin regime. I currently take:
MSM Powder (when I feel like it)
Biotin 7500mcg
B Complex

I only started taking the B Complex because of the Vitamin C that it contains. I needed the vitamin C to aid in the absorption of the biotin and MSM. I was even more willing to purchase it when I saw that it also contained MORE biotin and panothenic acid(thickness). So I decided to do a little research to see what the benefits of B Complex are.

I learned that B Complex is simply a mixture of B Vitamins. Some of the benefits of B Complex are

- increased energy
- breakdown of fats and proteins
- muscle tone in stomach
- Clear skin and youthful looks
- essential for healthy hair, skin, and nails

Sounds like a winner to me! I know that with the help of my B Complex I see GREAT results with my MSM and Biotin.

No comments: