Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Product Review: MOP Glisten Conditioner


A few weeks ago I was browing the clearance rack in Ulta (the first No NO) and I found a huge bottle of MOP Glisten conditioner. I was not familiar with this particular product but I have heard good things about MOP mized greens over on Naturallycurly.com. So I decided to get it.

I decided it would be best for a daily CW product, as from readin the label it did not strike me as an ultramoisturizing conditioner.

Well used it...and hated it!
It has NO slip what so ever and it reminds me of Family Dollar brand lotion. You know, you put it in your hands and it is so thin, it feels like nothing is there?

It is so bad, I can't even say I will use the entire bottle. My hair and I just do not see any benefit of using it at all... Feels like I am using water only.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same thing happened to me. If you are near a Traders Joe, try the Nourish conditioner. Amazing slip, good ingredient( except paraben towards the very end) and super cheap at $2.99 a bottle.

Anonymous said...

Omg! I got this conditioner on clearance at Ulta as well and had the exact same experience. Worst conditioner ever. Try Giovanni Smooth as Silk, it's at Whole Foods.